Double Hung Windows
You simply cannot outdo a classic of American architecture. The simple, understated beauty of double-hung windows adds style and elegance to any home.
- A fusion-welded sash and main frame structure for added strength and rigidity. Tough, extra-thick extrusion walls provide the ultimate in welding strength.
- Multi-wall extrusion for superior welding strength.
- Interlock at sash meeting rails create a super-tight seal against air infiltration, providing security, comfort and well being.
- Full-capture sill enhances protection from water and air infiltration.
- Drop-in glazing provides energy efficiency as well as interior aesthetic appeal.
- Quad 4 weatherstripping at header and sill add even more protection from the elements.
- A constant force balance system that eliminates sash cords, weights and pulleys and provides easy fingertip operation.
- Hidden screen track produces clean lines and added beauty.