Bay & Bow Windows
Bay and bow windows bring natural beauty and exquisite style together for a home that truly stands apart. Custom-crafted for enduring quality and performance, these elegant yet practical windows lend a dramatic focal point and deeper dimension to any room by extending the interior living area. Whether you’re enhancing your kitchen with a generous outdoor view or creating a whimsical reading nook, the graceful curve and subtle sophistication of a bay or bow window is certain to draw admiring glances.
- Heavy-duty vinyl frames and sashes for enduring quality and easy upkeep.
- Weathertight insulated glass provides thermal efficiency and energy savings.
- Slimline reinforced mullion design ensures superior strength and support for the selected components.
- Available in White or Beige with optional Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood or Cherry woodgrain interior finishes.
- Head and seatboard are standard in Oak or Birch veneers and ready for painting or staining.
- 3″ pre-insulated seatboard option increases energy efficiency.
- Optional heavy-duty laminate head and seatboard offered in White, Beige, Light Oak, Dark Oak, Foxwood and Cherry woodgrain finishes.
- Exterior roof system available with copper or painted aluminum roof clad kits.
- Choose double hung, casement or fixed-lite window combinations.
- Bay windows are available in 3-lite or box style configuration.
- Bow windows are available in 3-, 4-, 5-, and 6-lite configurations.