Seamless Steel Siding Installed on Homes in Ada, OH & Surrounding Areas
If you’re in search of house siding that can improve the look and functionality of your Ada, Ohio, home, turn to the experts at KISS ABC Seamless. Most other home improvement contractors install cladding that comes in pre-cut pieces, meaning they have to be patched together on the home. This method results in about 150 gaps on each home, providing the ideal place for dust, moisture, and insects to collect and making maintenance a nightmare. At KISS ABC Seamless, however, we do things a little differently.
When our company-certified craftsmen install our siding on your Ada, OH, home, they will cut the cladding onsite, ensuring it perfectly matches the dimensions of your home and providing a clean, seamless appearance that will leave your home looking its best. In addition to its appearance, our siding also offers homeowners a number of other benefits, including that it is:
- Durable – Our siding is made from heavy-gauge G-90 galvanized steel, which is among the thickest and strongest cladding materials on the market today.
- Low-maintenance – You’ll never have to scrape or repaint your siding to keep it looking as great as it did the first day it was installed.
- Non-combustible – You will enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing your home and your family are protected against fire.
- Energy efficient – We always place a layer of foam-backed boards in between your siding and your home, providing an extra layer of insulation that could result in savings on your energy bills.
- Customizable – You can choose from a number of shades for your siding’s color, so we are sure to have a product that will meet your unique aesthetic preferences.
In addition to all of these benefits, your new siding will be protected by ABC Seamless’ lifetime guarantee, so you can trust it will stand strong on your home for years to come.
Contact KISS ABC Seamless today to learn more about the benefits of having our seamless siding installed on your home in Ada, OH, or another nearby city. When you do, don’t forget to ask about the convenient financing options available to qualified customers.